Welcome to UTB Career Services workshops.Hello my name is Oscar the ocelot and I will be your guide throughout these workshops.Before we get started I would like to provide you with a little background information about myself. I was recently choose as one the finalist to be the official mascot of UTB. My cousin Ozzy from sable palms sanctuary was eventually chosen as the new UTB official mascot but by a slim margin of victory.As for me, my new home can be found at Career Services Department as your guide throughout your training.Thank you students for choosing career services as your source of career information.To started in your training please complete the survey below and follow all the instructions at the end of the survey to begin step one.A quick reminder if you get lost please click the back button on your web browser to go back to the previous page. Remember students Career Services will change your employment status.
So let's get started. As you all know the goal for any college student after graduation is to find a good paying job. The ultimate question any student should answer is what skills do I need to obtain a high paying job? In this workshop you will gain knowledge on how to develop a good cover letter, resume and interview skills for the purpose of getting a job.
